Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: src/NewField Changes

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: src/NewField Changes
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:35:33 -0700

On Wednesday, March 28, 2001, at 05:01 PM, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:

In the continuing pursuit to compile a "hello, world" Pooma program
using g++, here are more changes.

OK to commit?

2001-03-28  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * PrintField.h (PrintField::PrintField): Reorder constructor
        initializers to reflect class member order.
        * Updater/UpdaterList.h (UpdaterListData::UpdaterListData):
        Likewise.  Also add default initializer for base class.
        (UpdaterListData::~UpdaterListData): Change loop iterator type to
        correspond to std::vector.

Tested on       sequential Linux using gcc 3.1 by compiling Pooma library
Approved by     ???you???

I don't mind reordering, but, as I mentioned before, I'd like to understand the default base class ctor stuff.

I don't fully understand why the typedef is required. But, if it is required by the standard, could we put it in the function?

Scott