Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI becomes CABAL::SCI

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI becomes CABAL::SCI
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:08:00 +0200

Matt,

> Side question, I was about to send out a wrapper for FreeSCI for Mac OS
> X, due to the nature of ScummVM (build in game loader/setup) would it
> still make sense to continue this?

It definitely makes sense now. There had been some work on a more
portable loader a while back, but no one merged it in back then... I
believe the problem is mostly that there's no font available at that
point. A pity, really...

Is this a separated frontend, or does it integrate with FreeSCI?

-- Christoph