Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI becomes CABAL::SCI

From: Hugues Valois
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI becomes CABAL::SCI
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:36:48 -0800

That was from me, and the reason it isn't used is because no 'free' font is available in the SCI format.

I've tried creating one using SCI Studio, but it turned out looking really bad. I've then created another one, only to delete it accidentally when I was almost done. I've lost my patience after that.

If anyone creates a good looking font using SCI Studio you can let me know. I still have all the code somewhere...

hugues