Re: [ft-devel] tests

From: David Somers
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] tests
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:13:47 +0100

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 04:12, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> I had something like this in my mind too to test the parser...  Does
> someone volunteer to set up the proper framework?

One framework that I've used for testing is embUnit: available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/embunit.

When I first started playing with embUnit I used it to test a few bits from
Freetype... I've dug through my hardrive and found those files... give me a
day or two to tidy them up and I'll submit them into the bug tracker on
savannah so that they can then be used/abused/ignored/etc.

Greetings from Luxembourg,

- David Somers