[ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Oran Agra
Subject: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:10:00 +0200

Hi,

I've been working on the PIC (Position Independent Code) port recently discussed by Mickey Gabel.

The work on the modules our company uses is done, and everything seems to compile and run (both the PIC and non-PIC versions).

Now I need some way of testing the library thoroughly to make sure I didn’t break anything.

So my question is if there is some tester that runs through the library and tests it thoroughly?

If not, what do you suggest I do?

Thanks.

            Oran Agra.