RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Oran Agra
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:20:00 +0200

Hi,
I've done the patches for the non pic-related changes I've made on a local git
clone.

We can try submitting (push / pull) them just to make sure I'm on the right
track (technically), sine I'm new to git.
If you think that's desired, please instruct me what to do?

Also I'm not sure I understand which macros you referred as `end-hacker macros'
which you wanted me to document, please list the places (files) you want me to
document.

I imagine each separate commit should leave the code compiling (and running, at
least for the non-pic mode), meaning I must not commit some file if a macro it
uses is still not commited.
But question is if I should commit all the supporting macros in the
include/freetype/internal folder before everything else, or should I commit
each macro with the files that use it?

Also I you can have a second look at what I did in ftstroke.c, relating to the
use of:
extern const FT_Glyph_Class  ft_outline_glyph_class;
And tell me if you can suggest a better solution?

Thanks.
        Oran.