Re: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:59:43 -0700

Hello,

thanks a lot for your work. Can you add some clarification to the ChangeLog of the first patch that explain why it is needed ?

Regarding the second patch, the internal code uses the convention of naming functions as:

object_method( Object*  o, .... )

It would be nicer if you could keep the convention instead of prepending an extra FT_Library parameter at the start of the
function. Indeed, you should instead store the FT_Library handle into the CFF_Parser object and pass it to cff_parser_init,
then re-use it in subsequent functions. This will make the code much clearer.