RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Oran Agra
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:15:00 +0200

Hi,
I've finished merging my changes with 2.3.9 and doing some cleanups.
I think I'm more or less happy with the results.

The modules that support PIC are:
autofit, truetype, cff, psnames, pshinter, raster, sfnt, and smooth.

The attached is a complete diff of the changes.
It compiles and runs with both PIC and non-PIC version.

I can't think of any good way I can separate that diff to meaningful chunks
other than starting the work from the beginning and then sending a diff after
each struct is handled, and even if I did that, only the final diff would be
the one that can actually run.

Please have a look at the changes I did and try to suggest a way for us to move
forward.

Thanks.
        Oran.