Re: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:47:36 +0100 (CET)

> Arranging a set of patches where each of them is a meaningful unit
> of changes takes a lot of work.  I'll do that again, but I hope
> that's the last time I have to do that.

Please wait a bit!  Let's first look what David is coming up with.  Or
do you have an urgent need to add your stuff quickly into FreeType?

> I also tried to apply your previous set of patches to the git
> repository, and it failed due to inconsistencies with the ChangeLog
> file.  Can I ask you to provide a second set of patches from a more
> recent commit?

Uh.  This is too much a burden for Oran.  It's much easier if he tells
us which commit he has used for the patches so that you can branch for
testing.  Later on, we simply merge the changes into the trunk,
resolving the (minor) conflicts.