Re: [ft-devel] FreeType patches to support amalgamation

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType patches to support amalgamation
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:37:37 -0500

You again manage to present this as a legitimate goal :)
It is your tool that breaks the code :)  You are not fooling me here.

Again, I'll say that this is just such a bizarre objective that
you HAVE TO justify this and tell which platform on Earth
needs it. Remember it has to be a platform which does not
support shared or static libraries or Makefiles.