Re: [ft-devel] New Infinality Release

From: Infinality
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] New Infinality Release
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:43:29 -0500

I think the patch is actually pretty clean and well separated from the
rest of the code with #ifdef's. The patch only intrudes into the
rounding routines to effectively disable them in x-direction. So I
suggest that you use "if (y-direction)" OUTSIDE the rounding functions
effectively skipping the functions.

Do you see my point?

Good news.... I believe I have working code which uses the original rounding functions (sans "resolution"). But, I want to test it for a little while prior to committing.