Re: [ft-devel] Render a text on Horizontal using a ttf file which contai

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Render a text on Horizontal using a ttf file which contains also Vertical metrics (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 148, Issue 25)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 03:05:49 +0000 (UTC)

Actually I suspect the difference is a rounding issue in the tool you use to
remove the vmtx table. I guess we can only know if you post both versions of
the fonts (before and after you change the tables). If it is copyrighted, you
should only do so privately (i.e. directly to mine and/or Werner) rather than
in the public.