Re: [ft-devel] Render a text on Horizontal using a ttf file which contai

From: DanY
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Render a text on Horizontal using a ttf file which contains also Vertical metrics (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 148, Issue 25)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 08:26:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

The freetype.dll version used is 2.6.0 and SharpFont library is 4.0.1.
I tried to add a new freetype.dll version, but I receive exceptions from SharpFont...

I would send you my ttf files used, but I have to discuss before with my superior, next week about this, because I'm working for a multinational company.

Thank you anyway and have a nice weekend,
Daniel