Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] [Doubt] Bitmap rendering

From: k kushal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] [Doubt] Bitmap rendering
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 00:49:11 +0530

I am using 32bit Bitmaps to give the bitmaps transparency and to overlap one over other.

Google chrome / chromium are not able to display 32bit bitmaps whereas Mozilla Firefox is.
Is there a way to enable chrome to display the images ?

If not I am planning to use the CSS3 Filter property (using 24bit Bitmaps ) to give similar visual effects.
Any other solution for this ?