Re: [Freetype] Question on MacOS X

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Question on MacOS X
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:48:22 -0500

At 10:47 AM 11/28/2001 -0500, Changyuan Hu wrote:
Seems FOND is not supported in MacOS X, using FT_New_Face_From_FOND(...) failed in my application, which worked fine in OS 9? Can anyone help?

        FONDs are supported - they are just different...

Are you building with CodeWarrior, Project Builder, or make? Are you building CFM or mach-o?

There is code in FT2 to load fonts via Mac OS calls, including on OS X - I think I may have a few tweaks to make to the code, but what is there does work!

LDR