Re: [ft] Standalone rasterizer

From: Mickey Gabel
Subject: Re: [ft] Standalone rasterizer
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:55:31 +0300

1/8 width sounds suspicious, is it possible that you are generating mono (1bpp) bitmaps but treat them as 8bpp?

Erik Möller wrote:
Hi guys,

I’m trying to use your rasterizer standalone to render out an outline but I keep getting squashed results back and I can’t seem to get my head around why.

By visual inspection it seems to be 1/8 the width it should be, see the attached image (it’s only 11k so hope you let it slip).

I’m attaching my small test source. It’s not very pretty but then again it’s only 100 lines so it should be pretty easy to sift through.

I’d really appreciate any help you can give… oh and support for the direct rendering flag is at the top of my list to Santa this year ;)

Kind regards,

Erik Möller,

Timetrap

http://www.timetrap.se