RE: [ft] Standalone rasterizer

From: Erik Möller
Subject: RE: [ft] Standalone rasterizer
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:55:31 +0200

I know "you people" like diff and patch and that shizzle so here ya go ;)

C:\Program Files (x86)\diffutils\bin>diff
C:\Users\emoller\Documents\tests\raster\ftraster.c
C:\Users\emoller\Documents\tests\raster\orig\ftraster.c
564c564
<   };
---
> a  };

Someone's cat probably stepped on the keyboard in an ifdefed out section of
code and that managed to find its way into a submit.

I promise to install git the same day Linus say's something nice about
another person!

I still haven't quite gotten the grasp of the raster source though... when
defining the FT_RASTER_OPTION_ANTI_ALIASING and setting the raster flags to
FT_RASTER_FLAG_AA, what output format should you expect? I was expecting an
8 bit gray image with 5 levels, though that's not what I'm getting at all.
The output I get is banded vertical stripes... but then again I've already
been wrong once today on this list so don't take my word for it.

-Erik