Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Minutes of FSFE-UK List, 18th November 2001

From: Vanessa Conchodon
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Minutes of FSFE-UK List, 18th November 2001
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:41:33 +0100

 Hi!

 I'm a little busy since tuesday so I have'nt looked at notes & all
 mails here, except the first lines of Loic's mail (matter of chance).

Loic Dachary wrote:
>         I'd suggest also looking at the statute of ANSOL (ansol.org)
> since they are available in english (which is not the case of APRIL
> statute, AFAIK).

 If somebody is interested in APRIL's statutes, I can (try to) translate
 them in english. If you need other information about this association,
 don't hesitate to ask me ;o)

                Vanessa.
--
 Vanessa  Conchodon                            ^ee^
                                               (_/ `-^-.