Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Minutes of FSFE-UK List, 18th November 2001

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Minutes of FSFE-UK List, 18th November 2001
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:49:14 +0000

Alistair:
> >explain and replacement attempts have proved useless.  Does anyone know of
> >anything here already?
> Linux Format! ;-)

I shan't say anything for fear that I may incriminate myself.

No, I meant http://uk.freesklyarov.org/ but it seems things have moved on.

> cf. the American right's clever redefinition of the word "liberal".

Ah, more language games instead of discussion useful things?  I know there
is a place to make sure we all sing from the same hymn sheet, but I'm not
sure that attempting to redefine words is the best idea.  Are you after
stopping these absurd actions or changing dictionaries?

The UK Digital Rights website is rather short on details of the
organisation's setup, though.  Do you know if they're a Ltd or IPS?
--
MJR