Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Minutes of FSFE-UK List, 18th November 2001

From: Alistair Davidson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Minutes of FSFE-UK List, 18th November 2001
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 21:02:36 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:

Alistair:

Your email address seems broken.  <address@hidden> ?

*sigh*

I've wondered about that before. Sometimes it seems to set a proper address, sometimes not. Anyone wishing to contact me directly should always use the address@hidden addy, I can pick that up from uni or home.

For whatever reason I can't send emails with my yahoo address from uni unless I use the webmail interface.

--
Alistair Davidson
Read my comic, Bizmatch! http://www.altgeek.org/lord_inh/comic/index.html