[Fsfe-uk] Lobbying

From: John Seago
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Lobbying
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:49:56 +0000

> MJ Ray wrote:-

<snip>

> Finally, we must not forget the parliaments either side of national
> level, the MEPs, MSPs/AMs and council members who at the very least .
> set high-level procurement policy for their organisations.

Have a look at the possibility of Lobbying the Regional Development
Boards,as they draw their membership, (or are intended to), from the
`whole' community they are intended to serve, you may therefore be able
to reach not only `regional government' but the business sector, and
other NGO's, Has anyone also considered an approach to the Trade
Unions, in particular the `white collar' Unions, their members are also
likely to be in a position to influence policy of the Companies they
work for.

John Seago