Re: [Fsfe-uk] Question on hot to start a university initiative

From: Imran Ghory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Question on hot to start a university initiative
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:33:23 +0100

On 29 Jun 2002, at 5:01, Bernd Dittmann wrote:

> Henceforth I would be very grateful if you could give me some advice
> on how to start such an initiative and based on your experience and I
> would also appreciate suggestions which layout of the initiative would
> be most appropiate and potentially successful.

Talk with the computer society (WiredSoc I believe it's called), it's
president made the occasional post to an open source project I'm
involved in, including offering the societies server to host ISO
mirrors. So I assume the society has some biases toward free
software.

Imran Ghory
--
TheOpenCD Project