Re: [Fsfe-uk] URGENT - UK law on copyright is being tightened against th

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] URGENT - UK law on copyright is being tightened against the public's interests
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:08:42 +0100

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 11:48:27PM +0100, Paul Mobbs wrote:
> Subject: [Fsfe-uk] URGENT - UK law on copyright is being tightened against
> the public's interests

... which reminds me to ask, what has happened to the response written by
Simon? I'm not aware of any objections againt it, so it seems to be the
right time to finally send it to the UKPO. Simon?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/