Re: [Fsfe-uk] URGENT - UK law on copyright - AFFS response

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] URGENT - UK law on copyright - AFFS response
Date: 21 Oct 2002 18:54:29 +0100

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 14:58, Richard Smedley wrote:
> > Don't know. Maybe it looks a bit better, if it is submitted via the
> > committee. Maybe Alex? He has been most involved with patents and should
> > have more knowledge about the UKPTO.
>
> Sounds about right. Alex?

Hmm.. I thought we had allocated Marc as "the disembodied voice of
AFFS"? :)

I would also hope that lots of people on the list are going to respond
in person to this - in case you missed the original post, please read
the message forwarded by Paul in the archive ...
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/fsfe-uk/2002-October/001434.html
... or visit the link ...
http://www.fraw.org.uk/opendir/users_report.html

Of course, AFFS as an org must respond, but the little people like you
and I must write too - tell all your friends, etc :)