Re: [Fsfe-uk] List status (please read ;)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] List status (please read ;)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 23:07:48 +0100

On 2003-09-06 09:45:02 +0100 Ramanan Selvaratnam <address@hidden> wrote:

One thing that was never clear was why not host FSFE-UK under FSFE?

FSFE-UK is hosted on Savannah. FSFE has no similar system in Europe. The lists @fsfeurope are hosted on a server which isn't as actively maintained. You probably don't want fsfe-uk hosted there unless you're willing to help maintain the infrastructure (and if you are, I know of a mailing list needing more admins).

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden