Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBCcalls for statements (fwd)]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:33:54 +0100

Hi,

> > A reply from Bill Thompson (the chap who did the SCO copyrights piece
> > for BBC Online)
>
> Paul, did you ask his permission to republish his email?  Sorry to
> ask, but I seem to be in locus listadminiss and publishing private
> correspondance is often regarded as rude at least (but then so is
> spadeucation I guess).  I'd rather fsfe-uk wasn't too rude.  See also
> Myth 10 on http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

I've read it. I didn't ask his permission, but I really should have.
That said, I could have been waiting for quite a while for him to get
back to me on this one - he hasn't yet responded to my reply...

> For what it's worth, I emailed Bill Thompson and that discussion
> continues.  Bill will surely email fsfe-uk himself if he wants.

Fair enough. It would be interesting though to hear what Bill says.

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all