Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman Speech 26th Oct

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman Speech 26th Oct
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:00:52 +0100

On 2003-10-21 14:42:05 +0100 Chris Croughton <address@hidden> wrote:
link, and it would be helpful to know at least vaguely what the subject
might be.

I believe the subject is "The Danger of Software Patents" and it is a join AFFS/FFII-UK event. 2:30pm, Sunday 26th October, Large Lecture Theatre, Westminster University, 115 Cavendish Street, London. Please announce this elsewhere. URLs etc to follow. I'll add it to http://www.affs.org.uk/diary now.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden