Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman Speech 26th Oct

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman Speech 26th Oct
Date: 21 Oct 2003 21:19:00 +0100

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 15:00, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2003-10-21 14:42:05 +0100 Chris Croughton <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > link, and it would be helpful to know at least vaguely what the
> > subject
> > might be.
>
> I believe the subject is "The Danger of Software Patents" and it is a
> join AFFS/FFII-UK event.
> 2:30pm, Sunday 26th October, Large Lecture Theatre, Westminster
> University, 115 Cavendish Street, London. Please announce this
> elsewhere. URLs etc to follow. I'll add it to
> http://www.affs.org.uk/diary now.

The topic for Sheffield is also to do with Software Patents as in the
Sheflug web site... a safe guess is it is to point out the negative
aspects of it :-)

Nick's PDF is not there at the end of the link ... but on the earlier
version I saw, remember reading it  RMS  introduced as the 'founder of
the GNU project'  ... could we have him introduced like this together
with 'the president of FSF' in the diary?

Ramanan