Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman Speech 26th Oct

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman Speech 26th Oct
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:19:36 +0100

Chris Croughton wrote:
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 12:41:15PM +0100, Nick Hill wrote:

I have contacted Richard Stallman and confirmed details for a speech:

About what?  I can't see the PDF from here because I'm on a text-only
link, and it would be helpful to know at least vaguely what the subject
might be.

Even if you weren't on a text based link, it would have been a good idea for me to have included the subject of the speech. Apologies.

MJR has already replied with these details.

I have checked ps2ascii and pstotext, which might help text based users. However, converting my PDF just produces gibberish.

There are some other utilities I am checking.