Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Free software project grants

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] RFC: Free software project grants
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:17:31 +0100

Marc is currently ill, but has written in email that he is happy to adopt Ian's suggested two-step application process and make a defined section of the application available to members for comments before the board discusses it. If someone wants to make these changes to the RFC and publish it, please do so.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden