Re: [Fsfe-uk] hsbc browser access

From: Robin Green
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] hsbc browser access
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:05:15 +0000

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 01:39:56PM +0000, Graham Seaman wrote:
> PS. If anyone else runs into this, the actual problem is a simple-minded
> javascript browser type check on a redirection page,

Of course, the stupid thing about this is that Netscape 7.2 is based on
Gecko code from Mozilla 1.7.2, and Firefox 1.0 is based on code that's only
a little newer, if I recall. There shouldn't be that much functional difference
between Netscape 7.2 (which they claim to support) and Firefox.
--
Robin