Re: [Fsfe-uk] hsbc browser access

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] hsbc browser access
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:36:44 +0000

Just to save me installing Netscape to find out - could someone who has it check on the hsbc page? It's the link on http://www.hsbc.co.uk/ to 'business internet banking logon' (about half way down the left side of the page). This should bring up a popup which either redirects the parent window to the business login page, or redirects itself to the business login page depending on the browser. If it's broken the popup just hangs there blank and no redirection happens. I expect it to fail on Netscape 7 (and safari). Annoying thing is the correction is trivial - it just needs window.location.href instead of location.href.

Thanks
Graham