Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AbiWord format

From: Alex Young
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AbiWord format
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:50:58 +0000

You're angry because you expected the Healthcare Commission to know about every word processing package ever made, and (you assume) they can understand Welsh?

I'd like to file a complaint against John Seago for wasting the Healthcare Commission's time, and hence money, for which I pay taxes. To whom should I address a complaint?