Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AbiWord format

From: John Seago
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AbiWord format
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:55:36 +0000

On Thursday 01 Jan 1970 00:59, address@hidden wrote:
> Sending important information in some format specific to a particular
> program is, quite frankly, stupid.

Or in my case, as I spend my life in chronic pain, suffering the
intellectual and short term memory loss induced by both the pain and the
Class A painkillers, may induce some carelessness in not sending in plain
text in the first place. Being pompous enough to refer to me as "quite
frankly, stupid.", is on the other hand just plain rude.
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux User #219566 http://counter.li.org