Re: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AbiWord format

From: John Seago
Subject: Re: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AbiWord format
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:42:15 +0000

On Thursday 01 Jan 1970 00:59, address@hidden wrote:
> You're angry because you expected the Healthcare Commission to know
> about every word processing package ever made, and (you assume) they
> can understand Welsh?

I suggest that you at some point pick any of the hundreds of leaflets in
any Hospital, you will find a note at the bottom telling you that copies
can be obtained in Braille, Welsh, Urdu, and other languages and formats
You will also find notices that interpreters are available. Indeed the
Healthcare Commisssion website is available in Welsh, (their forms in at
least seven other languages), I don't assume I know. I think you'll find
ALL other government departments and many quango's are the same.

> I'd like to file a complaint against John Seago for wasting the
> Healthcare Commission's time, and hence money, for which I pay taxes.
> To whom should I address a complaint?

I would suggest that you wait until you're as old as I am and have
therefore paid as much tax as I have before you start whinging.
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux User #219566 http://counter.li.org