Re: [Fsfe-uk] List Descriptions..

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] List Descriptions..
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:54:38 +0100

linuxgirlie wrote:

> After following the topics on this list are the AFFS descriptions on
> the website out of date??
>

> As it says:
> Mailing Lists
>
>     * affs-project
>       <https://www.affs.org.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/affs-project>:
>       participate in the discussion of AFFS activities. This includes
>       meetings, Expos, but also anything else which is something AFFS
>       would "do".
>       Free Software discussion list in the UK, hosted by the
>       FSF-Europe. This is not an official AFFS list, but many members
>       talk about general issues on this list.

> Jo

In practice I think the above is still the way things are. At the moment
we have threads about how the AFFS is organised  running on FSFE-UK
while Alex has started another thread about the  AFFS website on
AFFS-project.  So members have to be subscribed to both lists  to follow
everything, which seems  to me  to be  a tactic which will lose people.
I had hoped we could change that.

Graham