Re: [Fsfe-uk] List Descriptions..

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] List Descriptions..
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:44:56 +0100

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 10:39:05AM +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:

> I guess it comes down to this: AFFS-Project is the right place if we
> want somewhere which is run by AFFS and has a specific AFFS remit.
> FSFE-UK is the right place if we want an immediately broader
> subscribership and people here are happy with that arrangement.
>
> Does this make sense, or am I missing something? :)

I certainly agree with that sentiment, I have noticed a couple of
complaints away from this list about the amount of AFFS traffic the list
generates and how it doesn't really need to be here.

I also wonder if it would be "a good idea" to re-advertise the
affs-project list (and mention fsfe-uk) in the next newsletter to remind
people of which lists there are?

Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden