Re: GIMP CMYK support - was [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: GIMP CMYK support - was [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:00:01 +0000

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 12:56:13PM +0000, Jon Grant wrote:
> I can't spot a CMYK and/or GIMP campaign on that link. I wouldn't want
> to donate and then find it going towards the FSF's Adobe Flash
> Implementation...  I already am a member of FSFE, which covers the UK
> BTW.

Well, there is no reason you can't get involved and make a push for
whatever project it is you feel is important.

Also, FWIW, the FSFE is a totally different organisation, which may
share a similar name and goals, but is completely seperate. Donating
to one does not equate to donating to both.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman