Re: GIMP CMYK support - was [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GIMP CMYK support - was [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:12:54 +0000

Noah Slater <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 02:07:38PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Is that directed towards getting propagandists to use free software,
> > or a general donation which could also be used for non-free-software
> > things like the FDL?
>
> It's directed towards people who might want to support software freedom.

The FDL is not a free software licence, so I feel that funding that
does not support software freedom.  I don't want to do it, but YMMV.

> > Please label payment links clearly, else it's almost fraud.
>
> You are clearly trolling, please stop. If you are unable to read and
> follow URIs without confusion I suggest you get off the internets.

I can read and it was a serious question - I believe it's possible to
make directed donations to FSF (similar to UK's reserved(?)
donations), but that link didn't look like it was directed for a
propagandist-propaganda campaign.

I think posting a barely-relevant FSF donation link to an FSFE list is
borderline trolling.  Support the European organisation, please!
https://fsfe.org/en/fsfeuser/register

Regards,