Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:38:15 +0000

I am starting the enquiries which I hope will lead to the process, of
trying to trace what has happened to the AFFS bank account and the money
that was in it when the last set of accounts were produced. It should be
realised that some of any monies that may be in the AFFS bank account were
donated for specific purposes and it may that they would be best returned
to their donors.

If I can, in some small measure get the AFFS back up on its feet would
anyone subscribed to this mailing list be interested in rejoining? Perhaps
a simpler set of rules could be arrived at, and an initial less ambitious
programme of activities undertaken.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/