fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Supporter Item: GNU Press releases new edition of the Emacs ma

From: David Hernández
Subject: Re: [FSF] Supporter Item: GNU Press releases new edition of the Emacs manual!
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:17:36 -0600

Hi Libby,

So I understand you've just sent the first issue for transaltion,
am I right?

In this case, I'll take ite ;-)

El 14/01/2013 01:27 p.m., Libby Reinish escribió:
Hi,

I'm Libby, the other campaigns manager at the FSF. I'm going to be
working with you all to coordinate the supporter translation this month
(and in the future from time to time). I understand Spanish pretty well,
but my writing is not so good. Looking forward to working with you all,

Libby

Me parece que esta es la primera entrada del mes. Me permito tomarla.

      GNU Press releases new edition of the Emacs manual!

/From January 3rd/

GNU Emacs manuals are back, now in the updated seventeenth edition for
version 24.2, complete with a matching Emacs reference card. Enjoy
learning to program (or write poetry!) with Emacs while sipping a hot
coffee in our Emacs reference mugs.

  *
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/gnu-press/gnu-press-releases-new-edition-of-the-emacs-manual

Un saludo a address@hidden :-)