fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter Item: GNU Press releases new edition of the Emacs manual

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: [FSF] Supporter Item: GNU Press releases new edition of the Emacs manual!
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:27:49 -0500

Hi,

I'm Libby, the other campaigns manager at the FSF. I'm going to be working with you all to coordinate the supporter translation this month (and in the future from time to time). I understand Spanish pretty well, but my writing is not so good. Looking forward to working with you all,

Libby

GNU Press releases new edition of the Emacs manual!

From January 3rd

GNU Emacs manuals are back, now in the updated seventeenth edition for version 24.2, complete with a matching Emacs reference card. Enjoy learning to program (or write poetry!) with Emacs while sipping a hot coffee in our Emacs reference mugs.