gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - Current known problems to solve before

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune - Current known problems to solve before release
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:32:30 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

I have seen that too, but unfortunately deleted my playlist file, instead of
moving
it out of the way. How about the patch below. Instead of throwing an exception,
just spit out a message on the console about skipping the song, then go on
with the next.
Have it only tested with loading a m3u file with double entries, but not one
on startup. Hope one of you still may have such a bogus file around.

I think your idea is fine: it allows a deduplication on the fly but doesn't block the user. Go ahead and commit it!

Riccardo