gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] GNUMail doesn't connect to IMAP Server

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] GNUMail doesn't connect to IMAP Server
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:40:13 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 14:38 CEST, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote: How about this then: This now works for me. I figured, when I explicityl set theBOOL to NO, then it worked immediately,
so I looked closer and figured, I have to move the whole if (theBOOL) down,
because _servers is at that time still
empty, and it doesn't know which servers to query and therefore refuses to get
back with a name.
With it moved down, after the if (!o) chunk, it perfectly works for me.

Does it still work for you on NetBSD and Linux?

The patch to Framework/Pantomime/io.c is to get rid of a compiler warning,
implicit declaration of abort()

playing with it on FreeBSD I see crashes. But with and without. So apparently on FreeBSD it does "no worse". It needs to be tested on Linux and NetBSD (which was very sensitive). I will test it on Cocoa too, where the application is more stable and we have less "interference". I'll be away for a week with possibly no internet access, I don't know.

Riccardo