getfem-users

Re: [Getfem-users] memory leakage somewhere in getfem::mesh_im_level_set

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] memory leakage somewhere in getfem::mesh_im_level_set (and interpolated_fem again)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:32:12 +0200

Dear Yves,

    Thank you very much. There is no memory leakage any more.
By the way, may be you want to know. I noticed that you can't compile some of the /contrib files anymore with the latest getfem from SVN. For instance,
in xfem_contact you have the line

278:    pfp1 = fem_precomp(pf1, &pai1->integration_points());

while fem_precomp has 3 arguments, so it gives an error. So, I editted it like this

    pfp1 = fem_precomp(pf1, &pai1->integration_points(),mim.int_method_of_element(cv1));
and it worked.

After I continued running "make check", there were other compilation errors, but I didn't go through them anymore.

Another question if I may. In getfem_interpolated_fem.cc it says that extension of interpolated_fem to vectorial problems is straightforward and there is a short explanation. Would you be so kind to give a bit more elaborate explanation on what should there be done in order to do this. Do you think that somebody from outside of Getfem development crew can do it?

Best regards,
                        Andriy