Re: [glob2-devel] Latest CVS and desync

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Latest CVS and desync
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:39:21 -0800

� wrote:
Hi,

We've been testing lastest CVS with Andrew thorugh YOG and there was no desync (no AI). So I think the bug has disappeard, which is mystical, because no core engine code has been changed. Please try with latest CVS and report accurates description in case of sync (the action just before the sync and so on). Also make sure to make clean && make after a cvs up, just in case.

Thanks.

Steph

it still exists :/
I just played with genixpro, giszmo, and a nicowar on foursqaures and we had the 30 second desync, then another random one during the auto save game.

Kyle