Re: [glob2-devel] Universe Background, political correctness

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Universe Background, political correctness
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:57:42 -0800

I don't think a wiki page of age old ideas is a good reason not to
join the project. And i agree that humans should not be a part of
modern globulation 2. Although the globules are certainly human-like,
what with the schools, inns and racetracks everything else. So I made
my background to explain why globules have some relation to humans. My
idea si that humans created globs, but in some friek accident, a bunch
of globs where lost. Humans killed themselves over the next 30
thousand years, but the globs lived on!

Anyway, I'm very interested to know how GA could be applied to
globulation 2, being a key AI programmer myself.