Re: [glob2-devel] Embedded scripting language (again)

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Embedded scripting language (again)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:53:02 -0300

On Sat 25 Feb 2006 13:42, Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> Hehe Mathew knows python far better than i do. But you have to give me
> credit for first suggesting it!

I sort-of suggested it back in 04:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/glob2-devel/2004-08/msg00062.html

Looking back at that post, I really didn't know what I was talking about :D
I only had experience in low-level languages at the time, and had no clue what
python was really about!

But, if you hadn't been talking about Python, I probably wouldn't have chimed
in :)

MWM