Re: [glob2-devel] Thats it, we need a plan

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Thats it, we need a plan
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:42:54 -0800

nct, no offense, but I didn't start this thread to talk about those
two particular items or simply to say that we need a roadmap, i
started this thread for everyone to post what they want done and then
we can port it to a specified roadmap. IIf you don't mind, plese post
your suggestions about SGSL and the map edit GUI rewrite *ON THIS
THREAD*. You do seem to be ignoring the broad point of why i started
this thread. *We need* to put everything we want done on this thread,
in long paragraph format, to be discussed (if nesseccary), and sooner
or later ported to the wiki.