Re: [glob2-devel] Thats it, we need a plan

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Thats it, we need a plan
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:35:04 -0800

On 3/25/06, Kyle Lutze <address@hidden> wrote:

I give up. Does no one care enough about the project to do any real
work on it? All I ask is a formal definition of what people want in
the game. I get *nothing*. Absolutely nothing. I guess no one likes
organization, you all must prefer chaos. Teamwork is supposed to
involve  multiple people, it does not mean I or nct do everything. It
does not mean I strictly make the new to do list with only things I
want to see in the game.

Really people, including you, Kyle, lazyness doesn't help.